Basic Info: This community was originally meant for discussions and other material about the Solo brothers, Jacen and Anakin, from the Star Wars Expanded Universe, and their relationship with each other. Whatever relationship you want to post and discuss. Doesn't have to be about them as brothers, or them as Jedi, or them as duelists - just them as something. Enemies, lovers, members of the strike team - it's all good. The community has been expanded to include anything to do with the New Jedi Order, Legacy of the Force, and Fate of the Jedi book series as well as the Star Wars: Invasion comic book series.
RULES Rules: Use common sense, follow the LJ Terms of Service, and be respectful of other members. The specific rules are just spelling out what that means for this community.
1. LJ-CUT and label, with reasons for the cut, all of the following: all fan fiction; all images except icon teasers; spoilers for material that isn't released, and anything sexually explicit.
2. Any sexually explicit content must be only between characters who are 18 years of age or older.
3. No spamming, trolling, or flaming. First time gets you a warning, second time gets you banned.
4. Do not post extremely off-topic things.
5. If making a top-level post or commenting on a post that is not specifically LJ-CUT for explicit material, please use work-safe icons. This doesn't apply to comments to posts that ARE cut with a warning that it's not safe for work/minors/whatever.
6. Community membership is once more unmoderated, so anybody can join. You can read the community's public posts and comment to public posts without being a member. To make top-level posts or to read/comment on locked posts, you'll need to join the community.
All explicit material (R/NC-17 slash or het, or even particularly violent gen) must be behind an LJ-cut or linked from the post with a labeled link so that those who don't wish to view it can avoid it and so that minors know to stay out (and those who are looking for it can find it more easily), but if the mere fact that such a thing exists here bothers you deeply, please go elsewhere. 'Ship wars are not tolerated. We're friendly to ALL pairings - canon or not - and to gen. Some other communities you might like: